Garmin-Asus recently announced their next device in the making – the Nuvifone M10.
The Nuvifone M10 runs on Windows Mobile 6.5.3 and has a 3.5″ WVGA TFT Touch screen, 5 Megapixel camera, Support for 3G, Bluetooth etc.
Main Features of Nuvifone M10 are:
- 3.5″ WVGA TFT Touch screen.
- Powered by a 600MHz Processor.
- Runs on Windows Mobile 6.5.3.
- 512 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM.
- 4 GB internal storage.
- 5 megapixel camera.
- Support for 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and microSD card slot.
- Full navigation services from Garmin.
Priced at €310, Garmin-Asus Nuvifone M10 is now available for pre-order in Taiwan.