Seesmic for BlackBerry gets updated, appears on BlackBerry App World
Seesmic for BlackBerry has finally appeared on the BlackBerry App World. So you can now simply search for “Seesmic” in the App World store via your Blackberry and install on your device.
To celebrate this, Seesmic has added few new features to its BlackBerry client. And they are:
1. Support for BlackBerry OS 4.5: Seesmic for BlackBerry now offers a version of its app to all the older models running on OS 4.5.
2. Keyboard shortcuts: KeyBoard Shortcuts have been added to this app. Therefore, now you can use the below standardized set of keyboard shortcuts to easily navigate and manage your messages on the application.
* T (for top) – brings you to the top of the messages
* B (for bottom) – brings you to the bottom of the messages
* R (reply) – reply to your message
* L (reply To all) – reply to all the usernames in the message
For more keyboard shortcuts, you can view the list here.
3. Auto-correction and Spellcheck: The BlackBerry standard for auto-correcting your messages has now been incorporated. Also, pressing the action button now produces a dropdown of all the suggested corrective words.
4. Notifications Improvements: The notification system has now been modified, so the Seesmic icon will now show upon only on new replies and messages.
5. Favorite Tweets: The ability to favorite a tweet within your timeline has now been added and a Favorites view will be incorporated soon.
6. Font Size Selections: You can now choose between different font sizes i.e. small, medium, or large in the settings menu to suit your preference.